Saturday, June 20, 2009

Up and Running

I wouldn't say that I am very interested in politics. Probably as much as anyone else, when it affects me. I am in in the thick of learning and understanding our government, the political process and how I can participate. Because now more than ever I am affected, my children and their children and it seems to me to be due to the fact that we have a runaway government and no one seems to care.

The big beef while President Bush was in office seemed to be the out of control spending on the war. Today, that seems like pocket change. I have real concerns and as I have been learning about this process because of those concerns I have discovered many things. It is my desire to one day have an effect on a government that is so fully affecting me.

I had the opportunity last week to spend the day as a State Delegate for the Utah GOP. I will post about that experience soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment