Sunday, November 29, 2009

Climate-Gate , Cap and Trade and "Good Intentions"

Thanksgiving was such a treat, it was the most relaxing and stress free holiday I have had dare I say, ever. Christmas shopping is done, thanks to a crummy economy we are in way pull back mode and that made shopping very easy. one gift for each child. I am now also looking forward to enjoying everyday from here on out to Christmas. So in light of all things, there have been some real gifts in the process of this slowed economy. To get back to all things political I see several stories that give me even more hope for our future and our economy.

They have been written better than I could re-write them so I am going to link to the hottest stories that are bringing me joy this holiday season.

Why You Should Be Hot and Bothered About 'Climate-gate'
Read Story Here
Basically, email's hacked prove that researchers have been trying to destroy and liw about facts relating to global warming, seems we are cooling off!

Cap and Trade & Climate Gate (a UK prospective)
Read Story Here
Hard to pass a bill full of pork and lies when there is no threat to our lives.

The great news is that this will hopefully kill the cap and trade bill cold. Awesome.

Did you read Holly on the Hill and her post on Black Friday? Click on Highlighted Text to link to story.

2010 is around the corner and I think we are going to see people being elected to state, and federal levels of government to bring us back towards a people run government. All these pains of the last year or so will be hopefully well learned lessons to move us into a stronger future. One filled with purpose and drive to inspire us to be educated, involved, and take action.

Out of curiosity I went and did a search for the largest supplier of Wind Mills for Wind Farm. It is a largely European company and has an interesting history. I didn't read through all of it but it started in Berlin, and has holdings all over Europe and has moved into being a Global Player. Siemens From Workshop to Global Player

No comments:

Post a Comment