Monday, December 7, 2009

I really hate to beat a dead horse.

Oh wait, no I don't just ask my husband. You know when my kids are being thoughtless, I have a horrible saying, I think I heard my Dad say it once and it just stuck. "Pull your head out of your A$$." I know, I know, not lady like, Christian or very Mormon of me. But I have to say America, "Pull your head out of your A$$!

Come on, there are 15 countries attending this stupid meeting to reduce our global carbon output. They are using 1200 limousines and the 140 private jets and counting, putting out approximately 40,000 tons of CO2 emissions, more than 30 small countries in an entire YEAR. I guess these National leaders concerned for their countries haven't heard of the very green option of teleconferencing, or webinars.

But it gets better. Since our Beloved President couldn't get the Cap and Trade (which is named incorrectly, I prefer the American Industrial Carbon Tax Bill) Now with news of hacked emails and fraudlent scientific data regarding climate change, and the Cap and Trade bill in peril, we have the EPA stepping in.....

Yes, have you not heard yet? The Environmental Protection Agency is paving the way for the government to require business that emits a carbon dioxide and five other greenhouse gases to make costly changes in machinery to reduce its emissions.

Yes, that is right your exhaling and of course inhaling dangerous gases. The EPA could make our lives a living hell and in fact stop what little manufacturing and momentum we have left in this country, this could be so very very bad for our nation and so quickly, too.

By the way, who is the regulatory czar? Cass Sunstein. Oh but we in Utah shouldn't worry because both Senator's Hatch and Bennett approved his appointing. In fact wasn't it Bennett that said he was harmless? Lovely, what is his job? Oh to regulate!

All this and on the day that my hometown got a dusting of snow. Yes that is right Sacramento got a dusting of snow, the last time that happened I was seven years old. It was Christmas eve or morning 1976! Definitely we are heating up, aren't we?




5 comments:

  1. I guess I'm just really dense, but for the life of me I can't figure out how otherwise seemingly intelligent people can continue to fall for the stuff the president and congress is throwing at us. Really, how do they continue to believe and support this diabolical administration? I asked that question or a similar one on my blog and only got one answer -- and I think it may have been yours. I don't think THEY can answer that question. Aren't they going to be surprised when the bottom drops out and our wonderful country is thrown into major chaos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I honestly believe that is what they want! And that is why we are on this runaway, spending train to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can stop them. We have to stop them! I just hope the whole thing doesn't fall apart completely before the 2010 election.

    Yes, I suspect you do know who my Senator is. His voice was apparent in the message he sent me. A good man, personally, but he has been blinded by being in the Senate for too long. If you follow him on Facebook, I think you will see that he is starting to take people's comments to heart -- I do think he's starting to see, or at least he is beginning to talk the talk. We just have to keep an eye on his walk.

    I'm hesitant to put my name here on the internet, but I sure would love to be your friend on FB. I think we have much in common.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I LOL over your being de-friended. I'm sorry -- I don't mean that in an unkind way. It just struck me funny. I think maybe your question brought her face-to-face with herself. It's hard to be a patriot from the sidelines.

    ReplyDelete